Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Goodies!!!!


I am so excited that I am almost done with my NEW WAVE QUILT from OH FRANSSON.... I love this website, she has so many awesome FREE quilt patterns and tutorials...I also bought this awesome wristlet pattern from her that I made and LOVE!!!! Check her out!

Also.........................

Today I got in some GOODIES!!!!!



I love these new colors of MINKY FABRIC I got in today... FUCHSIA, BABY PINK, SEA BLUE, and back in stock the ever popular GREY MINKY... So soft and great for so many different projects.



I got in these super fun prints from Ann Kelle and Robert Kafuman.. TOTALLY loving the apples, owls and whales....So cute!

Pick some up today... HAPPY SEWING!!!

1 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

LOVE those apples!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...