Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It has finally ARRIVED!!!!



Dr. Seuss collection has finally arrived!!!! I was so excited to finally get these out of the box and admire them. I seriously stared at them in the box in "ahh" for at least 5 min, thinking of all the great projects I can make with these super bright and cute fabrics..(I think pillowcases for charity will be first on my list)


I have a listing of all 10 fabrics in half cuts avaliable for purchase, HERE also look for FQ bundles and YD bundles soon to be posted...


ALSO..........

Another great arrival of fabric has come today as well.... (it feel's like my birthday!!!!!)

If you loved ALL STAR from Minds Eye and Riley Blake, then you will LOVE LOVE LOVE, the newest line "ALL STAR 2"


They are all so fun, I love stars, paisleys and big dots! (going to make some pillowcases out of these as well)

I will get all these fabrics listed within the next couple of days as well as awesome new bundles....Also keep posted for a great giveaway to win all 10 of the CAT IN THE HAT fabrics coming soon!!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love my Dr Seuss fabric! I haven't gotten the scissors to it yet. I keep staring at it wondering what I want to make first. :)

Macey at Olivia Renn said...

Loving the new fabric!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!

Trista said...

I am loving the cat in the hat! It's tough to think of the perfect thing to make with it!

Weatherbee ;) said...

Wow!! I SO wish I could have a fabric shop so that I could just oggle all of the wonderful fabric all day long! :)

~Teresa

Michelle Whitlow said...

oh my goodness, wouldn't those Dr. Seuss prints make adorable burp cloths??!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...