Sunday, August 7, 2011

My NEW bag!!!!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bag I had made by Rebecca from retrofied over on etsy. My bag is from NEW ECHINO NICO SPRING collection " scooter in black". I had been eyeing Rebecca's bags for some time now, and when these fabrics arrived I knew I had to have one. She was so great to work with and once my bag arrived I was really pleased with the quality and design.

What's great for all of YOU is that if you buy a bag from Retrofied during August you will get FREE SHIPPING... that's right any bag, any size FREE SHIPPING.... Here are a bunch of my favorites.





Head on over to RETROFIED and pick out your bag today, remember to get FREE SHIPPING just mention your from our blog during check out.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...