Monday, August 8, 2011

Rose Cuddle Owl Pillow Tutorial


Meet "koko" (as named by my 3 yr old) She is a bigger versions of the so popular owl pin cushion found HERE by DIY Dish.


I had first made the pin cushion from this tutorial, but once it was done my 3 yr old would not give it up. I wanted to make her a big one she could use as a pillow or tote around like a doll. So here is what I did.

1. Print the pattern ONLY for the small pin cushion HERE
2. Take it to your local copy shop, and blow it up 200%
3. Follow the directions, basically your doing the same thing as the small pin cushion but larger. (Stuff with filling and not walnut littler)

To make your owl soft and cuddly use Rose cuddle minky found HERE

My wings are made out of ribbed knit, eyes, nose and legs out of scraps

We love our "koko"



(linked to sew much a do, Quiltstory and sugar bees)





2 comments:

Ash said...

Absolutely adorable! I cannot wait to make some for my twin girls. Their room is all forrest animals! Thank you for posting this on We did it Wednesday!

Jennifer said...

Hello
I just wanted to let you know that I have mentioned you in one of my posts. If you wish for me to remove any content please let me know

Cheers
Jennifer
www.eatcraftsow.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...