Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm back and I have some goodies for you!

Is it really Friday? I feels like I'm just trying to catch up ever since Memorial weekend... 
Where does the time go? 
For me having family in town has lead me to catch up on emails, listing new fabric and of course blogging..
But I'm back and have so many things to tell you about.


 First off I hope you had a wonderful Memorial weekend and were able to get some fabric during our sale.


As for yummy goodies, Lucy's Crab Shack arrived over the holiday weekend, and I can't stop looking at this collection. It is just so adorable for the summer and I have so many idea of what I want to create using this fabric. 


Need inspiration? check out this awesome quilt by Sweetwater.

Lucy's Crab shack by Sweetwater for Moda

here are some of my favorite prints,



We have sorted the prints and created 2 big bundles for you



We also got in all the precuts, which will make sewing up a quilt that much faster.


                                                                            Jelly roll

                                                                        Charm Pack


                                                                           Layer Cake



Of course we also have created the "create your own bundle"
 of different cuts so you can pick and choose your own items. 


Get sewing and I would love to see what you create with this adorable fabric.






2 comments:

abby o said...

Ooh there are some great prints in that line. I love the plaids and the bikes!!

Richard Healey said...

I love the clothing on the line. Its one i will get when I get caught up in projects going.


http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...