Monday, September 19, 2011

quick tote tutorial


love these fun, easy totes I whipped up a few weekends ago..They are made out of Echino-Nico's fabric that can be found HERE by using these fabrics as compared to quilting cotton your bag is nice and sturdy and durable.

These are fun and only take about 20 mins. Go HERE for the full tutorial.


After cutting off my selvage, I couldn't let this go to waist, she is one of my favorite designers and all. I zig zag stitched it to one of the handles and totally love it!


linked to:
Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

6 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I just pinned this tutorial over the weekend. :)

I am going to use it to make the favor bags for my daughters birthday party. I love them with the enchino!!!

HoneySage said...

Sewwwwww cute! I love the fabric. Thanks for sharing!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute..and simple! I love it!

Roslyn said...

Love these fabrics - I won a couple of FQs recently and am hoarding them for something special. Great bags and great idea with the selvage!

Karima said...

They look great - Love the idea of sewing on the selvage! Saw you on linky party and now gfc following you, Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

Kaos Polos said...

good article and I am very impressed with this article, allow me to recommend this website to my friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...