Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Quick beach bag (repeat)

I love projects that are quick and easy... who doesn't right?

If you haven't made yourself a beach bag using this tutorial, it is a must. And just in time for SUMMER!!!!!

I made this quick one for my friends birthday and she just loved it.

The tutorial is great and easy to follow from elleapparelblog.
I love making them so much this is my 4th bag.



Our new arrival of home decor prints are the perfect fabric for these fun and fast bags.
I used Emily thistle-slub




I love this chunky Echino webbing in green for the straps





Go make yourself one and post to instagram #weekendbeachbag I would love to see them!!!!!










2 comments:

Kaos Polos said...

good article and I am very impressed with this article, allow me to recommend this website to my friends.

cotbags said...

Your bag is so pretty. I may have to try it, since I have a few mini charm packs and always get a bit "stuck" in thinking of how to use them. Thanks for the ideas! Cotton bags Suppliers India.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...