Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Remember this one?


Remember when I first posted about this Christmas Quilt, HERE well it's all done! and just in time to display for Christmas...


loving the Christmas fabric from Riley Blake's holiday line from last years collection.


Back is pieced with flannel prints as well as ones used on the front.




details:
Fat quarter collection bundle Colorful Christmas from Riley Blake
it's bee a while, I can't recall where I got this pattern from
binding: polka dot cherry, riley Blake
quilted: professional quilting
size: 55 x 82

[linked to the idea room]

4 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! I haven't seen this and I love it! What a beautiful pattern! I love those small squares around - like the way we made real log cabin houses! I want to use your idea - thank you!
xxx Teje

Marie said...

I like what I see. Thank you.

cheryl @ nefotlak. said...

super cute quilt! love it.
cheryl xox.

Nona said...

I scouted around and found out what this pattern is. It is "Razzle Dazzle" found in Quiltmaker magazine,September/October 2007 issue. I am going to make my grandaughter a quilt with from this pattern.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...