Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recovery.... It's a long road

It has been a very long 2 weeks
I have been in 2 different hospitals, in 2 different states
caring for my husband. 

It is not until now
that I am able to think straight
 and have a chance to make a quick post.

It has been a very emotional and stressful ride 
to see my husband go from well to in extreme pain
All due to the Error of a surgeon.

He has had 2 surgerys within a week of each other and is now
Finally on his way to recovery.

We are in good hands out here at ucla hospital and
Had the Best surgeon in the nation work
On my husband.

He is so strong and has had to endure
Extreme Pain that I would not
Wish on my worst enemy.

He is my hero


17 comments:

DianeY said...

Oh my! What can I say! Speedy recovery & hang in there!

Di~ said...

Aww sorry. What happened?

Kathrynn said...

I hope your husband gets better quickly. Hang in there.

Francis Paul said...

'Beterschap' as we say in Dutch! (Get well)

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

So sorry to hear about your husband and so glad he is able to recover now!

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

So sorry for your husband and your family. Sending speedy recovery thoughts his way.

Mommarock said...

Oh my gosh that is completely frightening!! I hope he recovers quickly and you are back to being a happy healty family very soon. That this can be a distant memory is my true wish to you all.

SuzyMcQ said...

Sending many good healing thoughts and get well wishes to your husband and some strength and warmth to you. Hang in there.

Mandy Beyeler said...

thinking of you all~~

Carolyn said...

Hoping for a quick recovery for him.

LeAnne said...

No one likes to see their loved ones in pain. So glad he is starting the recovery process. I hope it is a speedy one.

Jan said...

Sending good wishes to you and your husband. My hubs lives with a lot of pain, so I totally understand. Yay, for finding a good doc to help.

Deb said...

Praying for you and your husband. Peace and strength for you and strength for your hubby. I am glad he is on the road to recovery.

CathyK said...

Praying for a speedy recovery for your husband and extra strength for you!

Carrie Siegfried said...

I know how you feel. My husband went through something similar. It's very disorienting since it can happen so quickly. I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Beth said...

I'm so sorry to hear what your family has been going through. UCLA is a great institution. It makes a big difference to have confidence in your physician & health care team, so it sounds like you are on your way to a happy ending.

Danny Heyen said...

So glad he is in recovery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...