Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vegas Textile show recap....


Last week I attended the Vegas Textile show (my 2nd time) and I'm so excited to share with you all the NEW fabrics that are coming out...Some I got to see first before they debut for Spring quilt market... how exciting is that!

My first stop was to see my friends from Hawaii and transpacific textiles. This company is where all of our Hawaiian and Japanese anime prints come from. That's me grabbing fabric...


It was so much fun to look through all their new swatches of fabric, but I narrowed it down with these awesome designs.










no Hawaiian prints this trip, but aren't these fun kawaii anime prints super fun! lots of fun items can be made with these....

After hanging out with the the "hawaiians" I headed over to Shannon fabrics

hanging as the back drop is the different prints and items they carry. they are all so soft and snuggly, makes you just want to stay and curl up for a nap.


I can't rave to you how much I love the frosted rose cuddle. I LOVE the feel, look, and beauty of this semi unknown cuddle fabric. We have stocked 4 colors so far and our customers who buy them have not complained. When I saw the new colors that have come out, I just had to grab some. We are bringing in the grey, green, magenta and re-stocking the brown. Which will be here later today...eek so excited!


this beautiful blanket is made out of the mar bella fabrics, aren't they so pretty..

Next stop......Robert Kaufman

BRR fabric items have been popping up here and there and even though this fabric is not releasing till June, it's getting me excited!

aren't those polar bears so fun?

One of my all time favorite booth has got to be Seven Island, other wise know as Echino-nico booth...

Just check out all these awesome items made to decorate their booth and showcase their fabric.





Although the new Echino fabrics won't debut till Spring quilt market they did have some new kawaii print to show, and boy are they cute!





Andover fabrics was my last stop and and let me say what you are about to see is too cute! This whole collection is very interactive with being able to create your own child's toys and play mat.








I haven't shown my daughter this yet, but I know she will be all over it especially since the little dolls are red riding hood, snow white and more favorite storybook characters. This would make such a great stocking stuffer or birthday gift.

I had tons of fun, at the show and can't wait for these fabrics to arrive so I can share them with you!

3 comments:

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

Those are all great! Thanks for the great picture of pretty fabrics.

Danny Heyen said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see what you add to your shop!

Lesley said...

I saw a quilt awhile back made with those mar bella minky fabrics in the pink shade. SO pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...