Monday, January 9, 2012

I love this bag!


....and making it is so quick and easy! (first posted here)


this time I made it for my friend Eren's Christmas present and she LOVED IT!!!


I went with blues, greys and reds and the round robin aqua fabric for the outside was a perfect choice.


the inside is made out of mini dots in celebration, which went so well with the round robins.


I used 2 different colors of webbing brown and red which blended so well. I am still loving my elephant bag, and use it everyday.. To make your own, go here for the tutorial..

4 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

That bag looks GREAT!!!

Pippa Parsons said...

I've just made one as I loved your elephant bag... problem is my 4 year old thinks its for her, I want it for my kindle/phone/chargers/stitching in our motorhome so looks like I might be making another one :)

http://pippaspatch.blogspot.com/2012/01/lovely-little-bag-and-battle.html

thanks so much for the tutorial :)

vonne said...

beautiful

vonne
www.n8fan.net

cotbags said...

The bag is beautiful! I think challenging yourself and your guild to use the charm squares quickly was a wise decision. Do you get to keep the bag? cotton bag manufacturer in india.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...