Monday, January 9, 2012

I love this bag!

....and making it is so quick and easy! (first posted here)

this time I made it for my friend Eren's Christmas present and she LOVED IT!!!

I went with blues, greys and reds and the round robin aqua fabric for the outside was a perfect choice.

the inside is made out of mini dots in celebration, which went so well with the round robins.

I used 2 different colors of webbing brown and red which blended so well. I am still loving my elephant bag, and use it everyday.. To make your own, go here for the tutorial..


Quiltin' Sandy said...

That bag looks GREAT!!!

Pippa Parsons said...

I've just made one as I loved your elephant bag... problem is my 4 year old thinks its for her, I want it for my kindle/phone/chargers/stitching in our motorhome so looks like I might be making another one :)

thanks so much for the tutorial :)

vonne said...



andrea chiu said...

God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.

Cindy Dy said...

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...