Friday, December 23, 2011

last min present bags -Featured tutorial

I'm sure, if you are a avid blog or pinterest follower you have seen these adorable lined drawstring bags popping up everywhere.

These adorable bags are a creation of Jeni from In Color Order, who's blog I frequent often to get inspired for bright new projects. This bag is a FREE tutorial she has posted on her blog or can be found here. She also has created a pattern for purchase of many different sizes of these lined bags.

I made these 2 bags for my daughters pre-school teachers which I filled with baked goodies.

The fabrics are from Timeless Treasures Tiny town in PINK and BLACK.


The toadstools and Eastwind woven ribbons were a fun addition instead of using fabric. Both bags were great hits with the teachers and little lana had so much fun giving them away.

These 3 bags were made for gifts, the 2 made out of Apple houses for little lana's friends and the other out of the new Tuxedo prints is going to be used for a secret elf gift filled with handmade dish scrubbies.

I again used woven ribbons for the drawstrings as well.

All items I used for these adorable, fun and quick lined drawstring bags can be found here. A great thanks for jeni and her fun free tutorial I had tons of fun pairing fabrics and creating this fun bags.

1 comments:

abby o said...

Those turned out so cute Kim! I'm jut finishing some up for my boys, I wish I had access to your cute ribbon stash!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...