Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New bundles

I have been a busy bee, this past week trying to organize my fabric room to make room for Anna Marie Horner's WHOLE COLLECTION OF LITTLE FOLKS. (soon to arrive)



I put off wanting to buy these, because I knew I would have to buy the whole collection, 28 bolts....but after seeing my aunty's quilts she has made out of these fabric, and how smooth it feels to the touch, I gave in and bought all of it. However I am really disappointed that Anna's pastry line is now discontinued...That was by far my FAV, I keep calling up my rep and telling her they need to re-print so my fingers are still crossed...


ohh so lovely pastry line

I will let you all know when they have arrived and are ready for purchase, probably with in this next week.



As for what is available now, are these great NEW bundles I have put together...


Love these pink and greens together, they would make sure a cute baby girl quilt.


Get these great quarter dots in 4 different colors, I can think of many projects these will be great for.


Now if you want some black and white in your life, here is a great bundle.

These are all now available, remember you can always change the amount if you need more or less yardage!


HAPPY SEWING!

Soon to come: Colorful Christmas and Boo to You Charm packs

and beginner quilt tutorials

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...