Friday, September 24, 2010

1000th sale will it be you?

I can't believe that I am 12 sales away from my 1000th SALE... It is all thanks to my wonderful customers and more so my repeat customers...I truly have been so blessed since I opened my etsy shop less than 1 year ago...

For my 1000th customer, you will receive Riley Blake's COLORFUL CHRISTMAS COLLECTION FQ BUNDLE a retail value of $62.00.





This is such a cute collection, there are tons of Christmas projects you can do with this collection of 24 different fabrics.

So all you have to do to win is by my 1000th customer, and you will get this great gift..

3 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

so tempting.....if I weren't leaving for vacation in a couple of hours (what am I doing checking blogs?!) I have been shopping fabric - oh well....

Little Lizard King said...

OH! I would love to time this "just right"! I'm staying tuned...

Staci J said...

I really hope I'm #1000!! Congrats, I LOVE your fabric:)
staci@justsewsassy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...