Thursday, May 19, 2011

A must see while in Hawaii...


While in Hawaii you MUST visit Fabric Mart. There are many locations on Oahu and the other islands but my 2 favorites are the Kaneohe Location (45-681 Kam Hwy.Kaneohe, HI 96744 and the Aiea location (98-023 Hekaha St. HarborCenter Bldg. #1-1 Aiea, HI 96701 where all the below photos are from) Go HERE for other locations.

Fabric Mart is the biggest fabric shop on the island where you can find the largest selcetion of hawaiian print fabric.


They also have a wide range of home decor fabrics and some specialty, like these rose textured fabrics.




Lots of lace and glitter fabric


It's a bit overwhelming, but its fun to look!


Other items they carry.



If you are looking for designer cottons like the ones I carry in my shoppe from designers like Amy Butler and Patty Young then Fabric mart is not the place for you. They don't carry modern designer fabrics, however they do have a good selection of Japanese imports like these adorable fabrics.






I also found tons of different prints in the popular Hello Kitty brand, so cute I want to get some for my shoppe.



While on your trip to Hawaii take some time out from the beach and head on over to one of the many locations and have fun looking!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I stopped by when we were in Hawaii last year. It was so much fun. My husband even waited patiently as I tried cut down my choices. Then while I was checking out I the fabric chosen by the lady behind me caught my eye and I had to have it too! My suitcase was definitely tight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...