Thursday, January 28, 2010

HUGE SHIPMENT FROM WESTMINSTER FIBERS HAS ARRIVED!

My anticipated shipment from Westminster Fibers has finally arrived! So excited about these fabrics.. I have Joel Dewberry Dear Valley(above bundle) More of Erin McMorris and her Wildwood collection. (bottom left) And this one is so awesome from Dena Designs and her Leanika collection. (below)






I also got in from Riley Blake and Minds Eye the NEW Wheels collection.. This is by far my favorite boy print fabric! It is super cute!!!!

I also got in, Tanya Whelan Dolce collection, Denyse Schmidt Hope Valley and the NEW line from Tine Givens, Olivia's Holiday!
Such awesome fabrics that need a home, so check out my shop and pick some up today. These are truly some amazing prints that I know you can create something create with!!! ENJOY!!!





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...