Saturday, July 3, 2010

New items to Cuddle with Aloha and Poppy Seed Creations

I am so excited to announce my newest items to my handmade shop, PILLOWCASE DRESSES.... I have been wanting to makes these dresses for a long time and have finally found the time. These are the cutest and best summer dress ever! My two year old lives in these...





I love being able to mix and match fabrics with all the many choices of fabric I have to choose from...The possibilities are endless...Literally!



I currently have 4 different pillowcase dresses to choose from, but working on many more selections. I also love custom request, so if you see fabric you love in my shop and want a dress, I will be more then happy to make one for you.

Dress sizes run from 0M 3M 6M 9M 12M 18M 2T 3T 4T 5T 6 7 8 Also you can add a matching bloomer to any order...



JULY PROMO: BUY 2 PILLOW CASE DRESSES AND RECEIVE 50% any additional matching BLOOMERS

Stop on by and check out these dresses, also soon to arrive are TWIRL SKIRTS AND
POCKET DRESSES

HAVE A GREAT JULY 4 WEEKEND!!!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...