Sunday, June 26, 2011

What did you do this weekend?


I made all these cute, adorable and fun pacifier clips out of the NEW Patty Young's GRAND BAZAAR RIBBONS. The best part about these ribbons and why they are so great for pacifier clips are that they are REVERSIBLE... I love that fact...

There are 6 reversible ribbons in this collection and pacifier clips are just the beginning of what you can create with these.



Do you need one? These are available for purchase in our handmade shop HERE.

So what did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

I love these! How would you do it with a Soothie pacifier? I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html. I hope to see you soon!
~Macy

Unknown said...

These are so great! Wish I had a little one to get some for :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...