Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend stash raid...

Aren't these so CUTE?



Meet ELLA and Sophie (I named them), they are so cute....they were so fun to make I want to make more.



I also had a blast making a uber cute table runner using some of my kitchen/fruit fabric. I found the tutorial HERE from Diary of a Quilter. I REALLY enjoyed making this piece, it was so much fun to use some of the cute kitchen fabric I have been wanting to use.




I also made it reversible with some discontinued AMY BUTLER fabric I had laying around which just topped it off...

ALL fabric and patterns are still available for purchase, but I do only have 1 elephant pattern left, so first come first serve!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those elephants are adorable!

Mandy Beyeler said...

I can't decide which I love more - your elephants or that runner with the cute food fabrics - great job!

Jodi said...

your table runner is so pretty and the elephants are super cute!

Jodi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...