Saturday, March 31, 2012

PEAK HOUR AND CHEVRONS....IN HOUSE!!!!!!

We have been so busy the past 2 days unpacking fabric and getting them posted in our shop. Its like Christmas around here and I {love} it! Both of these collections arrived together and it's been so hard to figure out which is my favorite.

On the one hand you have this SUPER adorable little boy fabric with the cars, buses, stop signs for PEAK HOUR. Then you have the fun, funky, and bright colors of CHEVRONS that seem to never go out of style. hmm... which to like more? I have to confess I do have a chevron addiction, just check out my pinterest board.


Let's get to the fabrics.....

PEAK HOUR comes in 3 colorways




GREY


WHITE


GREEN



CHEVRONS 

now what is your favorite?


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...